Hell. Fucking. Yes.
It’s a good day to be a Tales fan…
I swear those boys would be models in our world.
But is it just me or does Guy’s design look a little bit like an old man’s
- Name is derived from the word “Zest” meaning “passion” or “enthusiasm.”
- FOUR character designers: Kosuke Fujishima, Mutsumi Inomata, Daigo Okumura and Minoru Iwamoto (from the Radiant Mythology series)
- The hero is Slay ( スレイ, surei), designed by Fujishima. He’s described as a gentle guy. Voiced by Ryouhei Kimura.
- The heroine is Alicia ( アリーシャ, ariisha), designed by Okumura. She’s apparently a knight. Voiced by Ai Kayano.
- Battle system not yet announced, but will apparently be similar to Graces’s.
- The world is called Greenwood, where the Kingdom of Highlands and the Empire of Lowlands are fighting over the rule.
- Animation will be by ufotable.
- DRAGONS. Are they friend or are they foe? We shall now in time.
That’s all we know so far.
Now… let’s wait for the magic on our side. Maybe in a few hours? I have faith on this one. (⊙ヮ⊙✿ ) …
plot twist: senpai gets noticed
This whole show is senpai trying to get noticed.
The entire show is a plot twist. Instead of the unpopular girl trying to get noticed by the popular boys, it’s the popular boys trying to get noticed by the unpopular girl.
can i just take a moment to say how much i love ouran host club
non-gender-conforming girl with a genderqueer dadmom makes friends with popular boys by not being fooled by their bullshit
All because said main character fucked up and broke an expensive vase.
Things that need to stop being in kid shows.
"I can’t lose to a girl"
"I can’t believe I lost to a girl"
"you let a girl beat you"
If you keep showing these types of mindsets to kids they’re going to think they should think that way as well.
Today makes it a whole year since Big Sky Infinity came out, so, we have some treats for you lovely people~
Over the course of the day, we’ll be posting five PSN codes for Big Sky Infinity on the PS3. So if you want to bag yourself a free copy of the game, watch this space!
ONCE AGAIN THE ANNOUNCEMENT ISN’T EVEN OVER YET AND THIS IS ALREADY GIFFED I JUST AHHHH.
“You fool. No man can kill me.”
How many times am I allowed to reblog this before it gets weird?
Fun facts: Tolkien constructed this scene because he came out of Macbeth thinking that Shakespeare had missed a golden opportunity with the ”Be bloody, bold, and resolute; laugh to scorn the power of man, for none of woman born shall harm Macbeth” prophecy
Being letdown by Macbeth is apparently a significant factor in Tolkien’s writing because the Ent/Huorn attack on Isengard was the result of his disappointment that the whole “til Birnam Wood come to Dunsinane” thing was just some dudes holding sticks and not actual ambulatory trees.
so he basically took his favorite shakespeare headcanons and put them into his AU fic
This revelation just knocked me over.