On your left..
this is rather sad.
I’m just saying, one of those “Untitled Marvel Films” Better be something about Hawkeye and Black Widow… and it better explain Budapest or I might break some shit.
Lillian Weber, a 99-year-old good Samaritan from Iowa, has spent the last few years sewing a dress a day for the Little Dresses For Africa charity, a Christian organization that distributes dresses to children in need in Africa and elsewhere.
Weber’s goal is to make 1,000 dresses by the time she turns 100 on May 6th. So far, she’s made more than 840. Though she says she could make two a day, she only makes one – but each single dress she makes per day is personalized with careful stitchwork. She hopes that each little girl who receives her dress can take pride in her new garment.
people who mock self-dx by saying sarcastic shit like ”i self-diagnosed myself with cancer” absolutely infuriate me
there are people literally dying every year, every month, every week, every day, of cancer, because, like everyone else who either goes without a medical…
Also people who have a diagnosed mental health condition or learning disability sometimes don’t get taken seriously when they go to the doctor, even when they’re reporting all of the symptoms.
We have systematically genetically modified all the foods, the vegetables and animals, that we have eaten ever since we cultivated them. It’s called artificial selection. That’s how we genetically modify them. So now that we can do it in a lab, all of a sudden, you’re going to complain?
So we are creating and modifying the biology of the world to serve our needs. I don’t have a problem with that because we’ve been doing that for tens of thousands of years. So, chill out.
To you, from one Tales fan to the next: A Very Grateful Giveaway
I’ve been going through some tough times recently, but I’m still amazed by all the support and care all my friends and followers have shown so I decided to do another giveaway! I found these perfect little keychains online (I got the last two sets too!) and since it was affordable I decided to do a giveaway and spread the Tales love! Thank you all so much for standing by me despite me being an idiot, so here is a nice Christmas giveaway for you all!
Just a few rules to follow
- You must be following me: Well, this giveaway is for my friends and followers after all, they’re the ones who have stood by me!
- One like and one reblog only. Last time I had some sneaky cheaters who tried reblogged four or five times, and I’m putting my foot down this time. Anyone who overdoes the entries will be disqualified, sorry. I want it to be fair.
- I am still unsure about international entries. On the one hand, I can mail these in envelopes so shipping will be less expensive. On the other hand, I’m still not sure how much that will come out to. For now, go ahead and enter, but depending on prices I may or may not be able to do it.
- No giveaway blog entries allowed
- You must be willing and able to give me your mailing address
- There will be four winners, one for each, and winners will be first come, first serve.
- Deadline is December 25th, so the winners get a nice present!
- Obligatory disclaimer: This giveaway is not associated with Tumblr.
Again, I seriously love you guys! …And I sounded super cheesy in that entire post, geez.
Papers for Characters
Spanish design studio Atipo has created a collection of minimalistic movie posters that are made from paper.
New Super Smash Bros character revealed!!
Shulk from Xenoblade Chronicles!!
Look at the title of the video hahaha
This makes me so happy. (Also it looks like there’s a Gaur Plains level yey~!)
That voice acting though. >_<
“If we don’t do something to fix the glaring inequities in this economy, the pitchforks are going to come for us. No society can sustain this kind of rising inequality. In fact, there is no example in human history where wealth accumulated like this and the pitchforks didn’t eventually come out. You show me a highly unequal society, and I will show you a police state. Or an uprising. There are no counterexamples. None. It’s not if, it’s when.”
Good on him for recognizing the flaws in the system and trying to do something about it because he’s in the position where he can do something about it.